SENIOR COMMUNICATIONS PROFESSIONAL
- Proven ability to understand complex, often technical, information and ability to create communication vehicles that inform, educate, and persuade audiences to take action.
- An accomplished, solutions-driven manager experienced in partnering with key stakeholders to advance strategic communications objectives.
- Known for achieving success within fast-paced environments requiring focus and complex decision making.
- Communications planning & execution
- Developing marketing products
- Designing and implementing interactive strategies
- Strategic planning
- Problem solving
- Managing client, vendor, & staff relations
- Providing creative & art direction
- Business development
- Budget administration
- Staff development
- MarCom Creative Awards, Brochure, Platinum Medal (Elder Care Consultants brochure)
- Art Directors Club of Metropolitan Washington, DC, Annual Show (Amphora Catering Menu)
- MarCom Creative Awards, Writing/Other, Gold Medal (Two Sisters Creative postcard campaign)
- The Communicator Awards Print Media Competition, writing/brochure, honorable mention (Eco-resorts brochure)
- Association Trends All Media Awards, Trade Show/Exhibit Sales Package, Gold Medal (NAHB Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities kit)