Vice President, Global Corporate Sales
The Regus Group
Global sales leader for the $1 billion outsourced office management leader. Managed sales personnel in the Americas, EMEA and Asia. P&L responsibility for $300 million and $15 million EBIT global corporate account program.
- Implemented a new sales process in 2011 that grew revenues 18% and improved profitability by 21% from prior year.
- Rolled out a key account field coverage model in 2012 that further grew account revenue in corporate accounts by 35%.
- Revenue productivity of sales personnel in corporate accounts group grew over 70% from 2011 through 2012.
- Led effort to implement and bring to market a new enterprise product for the corporate market after years of inactivity.
- Represented Regus by speaking at significant trade shows and events, such as CoreNet and WorkTech.
- Client list represented Google, Groupon, Hewlett Packard, ExxonMobil, NetApp and Merck among others.