Full Charge Bookkeeper/Client Project Manager
Pinson Digital LLC
- Comprehensive knowledge of A/P, A/R, general ledger posting, invoicing, reconciliation and small business taxation issues.
- Ability to develop and deliver monthly, quarterly and annual reports in a timely manner.
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of QuickBooks and MS Office. Able to learn proprietary systems quickly and easily.
Client Project Management
- Communication - Work with customers and vendors at all levels to ensure successful project completion.
- Problem solving - Resolve issues in a methodical manner to find appropriate resolutions, efficiencies and high level of quality.
- Planning and organizing – Oversee day-to-day client project management. Ensure benchmarks and timelines are met.
Manage all financial transactions, posting debits and credits, producing financial statements and recording all transactions. Prepare management reports and financial summaries using MS Excel and QuickBooks detailing company’s financial status. Generate bank deposits, verify and balance receipts. Create invoices and track overdue accounts. Research and resolve billing and collections disputes. Tracking fixed assets and preparing depreciation schedules. Prepare all quarterly and annual Federal, State and Local tax returns. Oversee all day-to-day client project management and customer service needs. Develop and execute short and long-term digital media campaigns.