Senior Business Analyst - Telecommunications
Summary of role:
The role can be summarized as follows:
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications
- Hold custody and evangelize the agreed SDLC policy and standards
Successful implementation of the following B2B applications
1. PLM Device Analytics
The Product Life-cycle Management (PLM) Portal is an analysis tool that is used for various management forums but in particular; the Device Management Meetings. It is an integral part of the operating Rhythm for Device Profitability and Management of the Clients Portfolio.
2. Channel Inventory Management
The application is used as an interface that enables the customer and key dealers to collaboratively manage store inventory replenishment.