Product Availability Supervisor
Pepsi Beverages Company
- Handle complex problems effectively.
- Seperate key issues and generate multiple solutions.
- Experience resolving conflict between groups with opposing perspectives, agendas, and priorities.
- Committed to developing the skills and talents of people. Able to coach performance in areas such as quality, revenue, customer service, and productivity
- Understand and transfer warehouse operations knowledge to the front line including resource requirements, layout, route/bulk/transport loading, settlement and Department Of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
- Manage a team of 15 – 25 employees within a union environment across multiple departments.
- Solid problem solving, planning, process improvement leader.
- Ability to expand job responsibilities, suggest improvements, and collaborate with others to generate ideas and improve processes. Recognize and support innovation.
- Track record of maintaining quality team standards.