My personal strategic plan is to develop my teams through coaching and front line support in a continuous improvement environment. Using strategic and tactical communications identify root causes, and remove obstacles that stand in the way of process improvement.
Jul 2011 - Present
Product Availability Supervisor
- Handle complex problems effectively.
- Seperate key issues and generate multiple solutions.
- Experience resolving conflict between groups with opposing perspectives, agendas, and priorities.
- Committed to developing the skills and talents of people. Able to coach performance in areas such as quality, revenue, customer service, and productivity
- Understand and transfer warehouse operations knowledge to the front line including resource requirements, layout, route/bulk/transport loading, settlement and Department Of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
- Manage a team of 15 – 25 employees within a union environment across multiple departments.
- Solid problem solving, planning, process improvement leader.
- Ability to expand job responsibilities, suggest improvements, and collaborate with others to generate ideas and improve processes. Recognize and support innovation.
- Track record of maintaining quality team standards.
Aug 2005 - Present
Milieu Manager / Security Team Leader
- Provide supervision and leadership to a team of 20+ paraprofessionals [Mental Health Associates] while assisting staff maintain a therapeutic environment for the care and treatment of patients with mental abnormalities and personality disorders within a locked 3 unit : 100 bed hospital.
- Protect patients and staff from physical and emotional incidents.
- Provide treatment by spending time with individual patients or groups. Observe and record behavior. Facilitate group therapy sessions on daily living skills and coping strategies.
Jan 2011 - Present
Accreditation Manager / Reserve Police Officer
- Coordinate and manage the maintenance and adherence to the CALEA (Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies) 112 standards.
- The standards address life, health and safety issues, critical legal issues and conditions which reduce risk and high liability exposure. Recognition provides objective evidence of an agency’s commitment to improve department professionalism through resource management and service delivery.
- Function as a Reserve Police Officer for the City of Burlington.
- Duties include but are not limited to: Traffic Enforcement, Enforce Court Policy, Parking Enforcement, and Public Safety.
Jul 2010 - Jul 2011
- Direct the 3rd shift Production, Quality, and Maintenance teams achieve global standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety, and productivity.
- Manage a team of 15 - 30 employees.
- Set production performance standards and align the organization to achieve those standards. Produce to schedule, ensure flawless start-ups, execute timely and accurate changeovers, drive for a 80% Can line and 75% Bottle Line efficiency.
- Build people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for front-line hourly personnel within a union environment. Set expectations, provide routine performance feedback, Regularly recognize front line employees utilizing Pepsi’s various recognition tools.
- Ability to function successfully in a fast paced changing environment where momentary decisions have real time effects on the business bottom line.
Dec 2006 - Aug 2008
Fare Enforcement Officer
- Under the direction of the Chief of Police, support a safe and orderly environment within the transit system, promoting the confidence of the riding public; minimize potential threats to the light rail, while maximizing revenue collection.
- Uphold, without prejudice, the Constitutional rights of all people.
- Inspect proper proof of payment on New Jersey Transit light rail vehicles.
- Represent NJ Transit professionally in State court appearances; keeping accurate issuance observations/evidence reports.
2008 - 2010
- Administrative Science
- Global Leadership
- Law and Public Safety Administration
2000 - 2004
Bachelor of Arts
Rutgers The State University of New Jersey