- Morgantown US-WV
- [email protected]
- Organized and ordered supplies for the dining room of the restaurant
- Updated the financial statements for the daily business at the restaurant
- Organized marketing and advertising strategies for the transition of owners
- Issued weekly schedule for servers and hosts
- Public speaking to crowds of 1,500 to 2,000 people
-Advised 25 students per day in scheduling, admissions and many other services
-Represented the University on campus tours to an average group size of 15 people
-Produced top five sales in region for Chef Shoppe's
-Organized salad case to increase weekly sales by $1,000
-Received 100% scores on every Secret Shopper experience
-Worked 30 hours per week while attending 15 hours of class.
-Constructed displays for sales advertisements throughout sales floor
-Employee of the month for the month of June 2010
-Received 95% efficiency scores for customer checkout
- Led commission totals for Morgantown location for three months
-Traveled to various West Virginia county fairs to promote and schedule in-home estimates
- Inventoried equipment for the Equipment Issue Department
- Constructed the check-out system for Equipment Issue Department
- Kept Amazon account up-to-date daily with inventory totals for our customers
- Shipped and received large shipments of inventory
The primary goal for this portfolio is to make connections professionally. By displaying my accomplishments, work and resume you can see how I might be able to provide service for your organization. Hopefully we get the chance to work together real soon!
Friends of Deckers Creek
-Produced a video emphasizing the importance of keeping Deckers Creek clean
-Helped with trash pick-up around the creek
-Assisted in mailing out newsletter for the organization
Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure / Breast Cancer Walk for the Cure
-Raised funds for participants and breast cancer research
-Made t-shirts for the participants to represent survivors and victims of breast cancer
Michael A. Rothenback
Ali Baba Restaurant
110 Hart Field Road
Morgantown, WV 26505
December 1, 2011
To Whom It May Concern,
Over the past three years I have had the honor and the privilege to work alongside Chad Taylor. Excellence is all you will get from this young man in anything he sets out to do. When I left my position as a chef at Kroger and I made the leap into owning my own restaurant, I knew I wanted Chad to be a part of my team.To have someone that I could trust and depend on daily was something I could find in a true professional like Chad.
Chad is a terrific leader that sets a great example for his co-workers. He has outstanding customer service skills and works great as a part of a team. Chad is one of the best with superb communication skills and the ability to market anything. He is always self-motivated, able to multi-task and gives 100% at all times.
There to greet you with a smile everyday and the same positive attitude, Chad will always make your day. As much I as would hate to see him leave, I would always recommend Chad for anything he pursues.
Michael A. Rothenback