Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
Accounting applications (SQL , Oracle , Microsoft Dynamics AX , ....)
Accounting professional with over ten years of experience, possesses multiple skills covering many financial areas such as laws, cost control principals, ledger analysis, financial statements, budgeting, auditing practices, taxation and economic regulations
* Budgeting *Financial Accounting * Forecasting
Financial Planning & Management * Corporate Finance
Financial Analysis and Modeling * Process Improvement
* Economic feasibility studies *Risk Management
* Cost Systems * Investments *financial statements and review
* Audit systems - the restructuring and evaluate the financial systems
* Internal Auditing
* Assess the assets of institutions, companies
- Control the cash flow position throughout the company, understand the sources and uses of cash, and maintain the integrity of funds, securities and other valuable documents. You receive, have custody of, and disburse the company’s monies and securities- responsibilities include the authority to establish accounting policies and procedures for credit and collections, purchasing, payment of bills, and other financial obligations. Cash is king and the flow of cash, or cash flow.
- Understand all of the company’s liabilities. A company has many legal contracts, statutory & tax obligations, hidden liabilities in the form of contingencies, leases, or insurance summaries, and expectations from loan covenants and/or the board of directors.
- Understand the company business model for generating customer value and translate the operational metrics into measures for performance. company scorekeeper using tools like the balanced scorecard, dashboards, and financial statement ratio analysis to communicate both the company’s expected and actual financial performance.
- Responsible for overseeing the budget process, collecting the inputs, and comparing the company’s actual performance with estimates (the budget).
- Approve all agreements concerning financial obligations, such as contracts for raw materials, IT assets, and services, and other actions requiring a commitment of financial resources.
- Establish and maintain lines of communication with investment bankers, financial analysts, and shareholders in conjunction with the President. administer banking arrangements and loan agreements and maintain adequate sources of capital for the company’s current borrowings from commercial banks and other lending institutions.
Participate in the audit of multinational and national companies, Work as in-charge auditor in an audit team, participate in audit planning, risk assessment and evaluate business cycles key controls, Perform test of controls and substantive test, Review client's records, document and gather audit evidence, Draft audit reports and management letters, Coach and monitor less experienced colleagues, Coordinate administrative tasks related to audit assignments
Managing business risks or advising on auditing processes . create Reports highly analytical, provide expert recommendations to our clients and businesses. Their knowledge has to be extensive on income tax, Especially foreign clients, TDS, MIS reports, profit and loss Reports, balance sheets and Group Audit Standards.
• Oversee the operations of all accounting functions including Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, Treasury, Fixed Assets, Payroll, Month end accruals and provisions
• Manage the training, development and performance reviews of the accounting team members.
• Review and approve all payment transactions: reimbursements, payments on accounts, vouchers, checks, etc.
• Review balance sheet account reconciliations
• Recommend and draft financial and accounting policies and procedures.
• Maintain the accounting manual up to date and ensure the adherence to the manual and all policies and procedures
• Ensure accounting records are maintained in accordance with International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS)
• Review all journal vouchers
• Assist in the preparation of yearly budgets
Examination of the accounts of companies and check constraints and detect errors and to verify that the final accounts are actually correct and that the balance sheet.
Financial Analysis of the financial statements and verification of the performance indicators of the company
Master of Business Administration
Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences, Diploma Feasibility Studies and Evaluate the Economic Projects
Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting Department
* General Federation of Arab Accountants and Auditors
* the Register-General of the Egyptian Accountants and Auditors No;28724
* Egyptian Society for Finance and Tax No;2475
* the Society of Egyptian tax No;7140