Influential, industrious, practical, Commercial Property Manager is seeking to grow with an ambitious small to medium sized firm.
Well-versed in Operations and Purchasing industries.
Excels in multitasking.
Used organizational acumen with JIT, purchasing, logistics, and inventory control.
Accomplished Manager in the areas of clean-room manufacturing, MRP, wholesale distribution, and retail sales.
Highly dependable with strong prospecting, negotiation and closing skills while providing exceptional customer service.
Commercial Property Manager, EZ / Simply Storage, New Brighton, MN July 2005 - May 2009
- Managed Operations of entire facility including supervising 3 employees.
- Grew revenue in 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 as company became one of the fastest growing private companies in the nation.
- Showed leadership by growing occupancy of 600 unit facility from 70% to over 92%, which is 7th out of 209th in the country while personnel was decreased in half.
- Improved revenue performance in 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 as company became one of the fastest growing private companies in the nation.
- Used strategic planning by implementing a cost-savings direct marketing campaign canvassing the local business and college community with a specialized seasonal promotion.
- Reduced delinquency rate from 11% to below 3.5% using late fees and by systematically contacting the tenants.
- Increased average monthly rent amount from below $89 to over $118.
- Produced additional revenue where none had existed before by creating rental spaces via removing walls and combining smaller units into high-demand medium sized units.
Stock and Option Trader, Self-employed, August 2003 – 2004
·Daily researched companies’ ability to generate revenue.
·Showed ability to think outside the box.
·Demonstrated strong decision-making while following hourly movements of several stocks at once.
·Used both fundamental and technical analysis when studying companies to buy into or sell.
·Evaluated stock and option trades making decisive moves in and out of ever changing markets.
Customer Service – Transportation of Goods, City Sprint, Edina, MN, July 1999 - July 2003
·Delivered replacement body joints to hospital patients in very critical situations.
·Learned and utilized the driving routes of the entire 5 county metro area.
·Showed fast flexibility on the fly as orders were changed many times at the last minute.
·In very critical situations, delivered replacement body joints to waiting hospital patients.
·Expedited the delivery of pharmaceuticals throughout the Twin Cities in a timely matter.
Purchasing and Materials Manager, Destron-Fearing, South St. Paul, September 1994 - July 1999
- Developed and managed over 75 unique ongoing vendor relationships for 3rd largest national animal identification firm.
- Established shipment methods and production schedules for 9 separate injection molders working with each supervisor utilizing Just-In-Time requirements and procedures.
- Used organizational design to produce and manage a MRP inventory control and planning software covering all combinations of 15 different designs and 8 colors. Each with unique rates, sales history and seasonality.
- Problem-solved with my vendors throughout the Midwest by traveling to Michigan, Wisconsin and outstate Minnesota.
- Problem-solved product irregularities by working hand-in-hand with the Engineering department.
Canadian Valley Technical College, Wind Turbine Technician
Hennepin Technical College, Retail Marketing & Merchandising - 1.5 year Certification
University of Minnesota, Interpersonal Communications - 6 months
- Manager of the Month. October, 2006
·Single Volunteers of the Twin Cities
·Kinship of Greater Minneapolis (big brother program)