Computer Generated Solutions (CGS)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and modifying the training program to ensure effectiveness of programs delivered to call center/customer service personnel.
- Reporting individuals' progress and identifying additional training needs.
- Supervising training class with up to 25 employees.
Quality Assurance Analyst May 2014 to May 2015
- Work with management on employee coaching, training and development to enhance or correct the behaviors that lead to excellent customer service.
- Assist with development of the call center training and QA process.
- Work on a variety of assigned special projects.
- Perform observations to improve quality of floor performance.
Order Support Specialist July 2013 to May 2014
- Interacted with customers about products, promotions, account information and orders on a daily basis.
- Assisted as Service Matter Expert from time to time where I help my fellow colleagues with any questions they have about our promotions or procedures while they’re on their calls.
- Resolved customer escalations and mastered deescalation.
- Logged in memos on a daily basis.