- Canby Oregon
- [email protected]
My name is Morgan and I am currently working as a Housekeeper at the Guesthouse Inn & Suites. I enjoy my job, working independently is best for me. I love helping other people. I strive for happiness In The people surrounding me. I'm clean, well kept, and passionate about my work. I believe if you set a goal don't just achieve it, go beyond your own expectations. My personality is very Inviting and when in my inner circle people feel safe and trusting. I am reliable and I always stick to my word.
Sep 2015 - Present
Jul 2015 - Sep 2015
- Back up, Cashier, stocking, Sorter
- This job was all about the heavy lifting
- Non-stop stocking of all varieties of food, beverages, and product.
- Stocking the cups for soda, Slurpees, and coffee.
- Back and forth between the cooler and the back room.
- Lifting 10- 20 pounds at a time.
- Organization skills and non stop productivity was required.
- When the store would get to busy I would help with register.
- I also changed 19 garbage cans twice a shift and dishes had to be done before I left.
- Cleaning of restroom and floors of the store. My reason for leaving: Quit/ I would work an 8 hour shift and was told I could not take a break or lunch. I am a very hard worker and liked the job very much. All I request is a break.
Sep 2010 - Dec 2010
Country Side Living
- Assistant Director:
- Serving and cleaning up food after residents.
- Feeding and interacting socially with residents.
- Arts and crafts with residents Reading and puzzles with residents
- Playing games with residents for help with memory and social skills
- Custodial work
- This job really taught me patience and understanding how important it is to have positive people skills along with empathy and sympathy.
Jul 2009 - Feb 2010
- Sold Tickets at front window and at concession along with hot and cold food
- Took Inventory of all food, Tickets and sales
- Restocked when shift was over
- Closed and opened theater daily
- Custodial work
- Counted and reported any Issues with register Reason for leaving: Moved across the state
High school Diploma
Sep 2006 - Jun 2010
Hidden Valley High School