Golda Och Academy
Act as a liaison between faculty and outside IT Dept. Work with both Judaic and General studies teachers to develop lessons and improve curriculum to better meet the needs of the students and to foster the greater use of technology. Plan and implement drop - in clinics and professional development in the use of technology.
Highlights & Contributions
- Wrote and designed new Technology Center including 23 desktop computers, five printers, SMART Board, headphones and new software.
- Brought the school's Parent - Teacher conference system to an online system.
- Schedule all special classes as well as create faculty duty schedules and those for all special programs
- Work with Program Coordinator, principal and parent volunteers to design and run the school's yearly reading incentive program.
- Revised the school's procedures to help ensure proper coverage as well as a safe and smooth dismissal.
- Ensured coverage of all classrooms in cases of teacher absence.