Service Delivery Team Lead
Effectively manage the IT procurement for BP Oman Khazzan Project, including staff, material contracts, and vendors. Organise the IT service delivery, and support to BP Oman employees and contractors. Examine monthly KPI dashboard for management benchmarking and review, as well as analyse and approve the control of work documents for activities in BP Oman. Meet the user-facing service targets with the business & supporting OLAs with other IT&S Teams. Coordinated the IT Services delivery including hosting, telecom, application, and service desk, within the agreed SLA and in a timely manner. Appraised the monthly, quarterly, and annually budget, while ensuring the compliance with the management requirements and pre-set targets.
- Successfully provided the agreed levels of user support services to BP Oman businesses through effectively managing the team and using IT&S GOI core operational processes & tools.
- Administered the ground technical team during incidents; implemented the staff compliance with all essential HSSE, Code of Conduct, objectives and related standards & policies.
- Skilfully contributed in the projects for BP Oman development; managed the BP Oman IT&S contractors to ensure the timely renewal and enhancements.
- Led the delivery of service, reviewed and published monthly analysis as compared with committed SLA's and recommended/implemented developments.
- Oversaw the services with internal & external suppliers under relevant contracts framework, ensuring the resourceful utilisation of such arrangements with full potential.
- Enhanced the Service Desk and Helpdesk services in alignment with standards and policies; mentored the staff regarding the standards and expectation to improve the end to end service delivery.