- Goal-drivenleader, able to motivate, mobilize and coach others
- Highly analytical with talent for scrutinizing and improving complex processes
- Exceptional listener and communicator, conveying information verbally and in writing
- Dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and success
- Adaptable learner, proficient with all Microsoft Office software.
Studying Hotel Management at George Brown College, Completed B.A Economics at McMaster University in April 2011, and currently searching for part-time and/or summer opportunities.
Sep 2011 - Present
Customer Service Representative
- Proactively sold products and services to customers both over the phone and in-person; asking and answering questions to determine their needs.
- Responded to customers' needs regarding products and services, providing necessary information and suggestions.
- Effectively completed sales process, scheduling service and handling various forms of payment.
- Developed understanding of industry and its products, including technical aspects of products and processes, correct product application, and proper disposal methods.
- Courteously responded to customer complaints and queries, always maintaining the goal of customer satisfaction.
- Obtained Level 1 certification from Rema Tip-Top for proper application and usage of automotive tire repair patches.
- Generated invoices, sales receipts, sales charts and data using QuickBooks software.
Sep 2008 - Apr 2011
Business Team Manager
- Lead weekly team meetings designed to keep members active and informed
- Assisted in raising the profile of the team through presence at various events across Ontario
- Successfully coordinated with event managers to organize several team appearances.
- Actively fundraised thousands of dollars by seeking out and contacting both firms and individuals
- Re-designed the team's sponsorship package
- Successfully organized all necessary logistics for World Solar Challenge race 2009 in Australia, including flights, shipping, car rentals and hotels.
- Served as team contact in Canada during race, responsible for press inquiries and updating team's live blog, Twitter and Facebook pages.
Jun 2010 - Aug 2010
Administrative Assistant/ Data Entry Clerk
- Effectively managed vast amounts of financial data, distinguishing relevant information expeditiously.
- Implemented the process of reviewing user responsibilities and access to the Ontario Public Service's Integrated Financial Information System (IFIS).
- Liaised with intra-ministry managers in order to obtain and aggregate Ministerial financial data to be published in the 2010 Public Accounts.