Meetings, Events & Tradeshows Manager
Cardiovascular Systems, Inc.
Provides strategic leadership and functional guidance to a Meetings, Events & Tradeshows team responsible for directing, planning and organizing strategic internal and external business-related functions, conferences, program events, and VIP meetings in support of product marketing and sales goals. Leads, coaches, trains, and develops the team of event and trade show professionals to attain desired corporate objectives and drive the strategic conference plan. Utilizes project management practices that ensure direction, motivation, resources, and effective communication to maximize event planning and execution. Other critical relationships include those with the Executive Leadership Team (CEO direct reports) and heads of the major staff functions including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, Clinical, Regulatory, Health Care Policy, Research & Development, Market Expansion and Business Development.
- Lead a centralized corporate function that provides an integrated event strategy for all businesses and functions ensuring stakeholder messages align and are consistent
- Advance CSI’s vision, mission and business objectives by creating and implementing conference and event strategies for all stakeholders including employees, faculty, customers, consumers and other external audiences
- Work with business leaders to shape event and conference strategies and themes, define and execute on the program goals, messages, attendee communication, faculty plan, collateral, event website and registration, and event logistics
- Oversee evaluation, selection, negotiation and management of outside vendors and service providers as appropriate that contribute to event programs including exhibit warehouses, event production agencies, promotional items vendors, travel management vendors, hotels, and registration tools
- Oversee flawless implementation of events
- Manage and lead a best in class team of meeting and event professionals
- Measure and evaluate the impact of event strategies including oversight for management of event costs and budget, spend analysis and post-event reports and results
- Establish, implement, and promote event best practices and frameworks across the company
- Lead and manage the corporate travel program for all travel and meetings