Team Developer - Recruitments
Hewitt Associates is a global outsourcing and consulting firm delivering a complete range of human capital management services to companies, including HR and Benefits Outsourcing, HR Strategy and Technology, Health Care, Organizational Change, Retirement & Financial Management and Talent & Reward Strategies.
Hewitt in India operates in the following Areas:- -Application Development -Information Systems & Peoplesoft -Client Delivery -Payroll & Workforce Management Hewitt is the largest pure-play HR consulting firm in the world with a proposed Turnover of 3 Billion US$ for 2006. Hewitt is listed in NYSE under the ticker symbol HEW.
Role: Team Developer - Talent Acquisition Team
- I am responsible for full life cycle of recruitment and sourcing of junior and senior professionals.
- Holding discussions with the hiring manager, understanding the requirements in retrospect of the candidate's profile, job description and salary payable for different skill sets till the final joining.
- Mobilizing human resources through various means such as advertising, references and existing databank, employee-referrals and internet sourcing.
- Briefing the candidates with regard to Co. profile, its clientele, employment terms & conditions, benefits etc., also addressing to their queries (if any) negotiation followed by making final offer.
- Handling IJPs for Noida location
- Coordinating Background Verification
- Vendor Management
- Working on Taleo - HRIS tool