- First Class degree holder in BA Business Management with Finance.
- Broad range of work experience including positions in project management, retail and commercial business.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills, with the ability to present and communicate this effectively to all levels.
- Extremely self-motivated and ambitious, keen to learn and develop personally.
June 2009: Alumna of 3-day intensive entrepreneurial ‘Bright Futures’ course
2008 - 2009: Member of Syrius Capital Investment Club (university society)
2008 - 2009: Volunteer in ‘E-mentoring Scheme’ to support younger students
2008 - 2009: Promoting Polish macramé artist internationally, designed a website www.macrame-art.com
1999 - 2005: Volunteer in Polish Red Cross, help during fundraising events
1999 - 2005: Founder and active member of the Amateur Theatre in Krajenka, Poland
1993 - 2002: Head of the Students Representatives in Krajenka, Poland
2006 - 2009
First Class Degree Honours
Sep 2002 - May 2005
Matura / A-Levels
Completed with Distinction
Modules taken: Mathematics, Geography, English, Polish
Oct 2008 - Present
- Project Managing Westminster Enterprise Entity (WestEE) from the beginning: creating organisational structure and policy documents and successfully growing the club to accommodate 70 young entrepreneurs after initial 6 months.
- Coordinating business start-up consultancy principally for students seeking advice and education programmes based on the considerable expertise of Westminster academics, non-academics and alumni.
- Managing a variety of projects and support the clients in developing new businesses and writing proposals during capacity building with both public and private sector.
- Research in potential external partners and supporters; able to secure free business consulting to students by partnership companies, also negotiated access to external networking events and training sessions.
- Establishing online social networking group and building reference library of resources for aspiringentrepreneurs and running monthly meetings, training sessions and providing administrative support.
May 2010 - Present
- Business strategy, developing a range of services.
- Managing commercial relationships with key stakeholders.
- Digital marketing, social media campaigns, event management.
- Managing two business incubators, in partnership with the Workspace Group.
- Assisting companies on claiming back Research & Development tax credits.
Apr 2010 - May 2010
Full due diligence process prior MCD’s merger with US Groupon.
- General ledger.
- Accounts payable.
- Managing budgets.
- Preparing financial analysis and forecasting.
- Assisting chartered accountants in preparation of month-end reports.
Jun 2008 - Sep 2008
Sales and Reservations Officer
- Assisting customers personally, over the phone and via email to answer their queries.
- Meeting (and exceeding by 30%) sales targets set up by management.
- Gathering statistical data and presenting in a form of final summarising report.
Mar 2008 - Jun 2008
Placement: Mar - Jun 2008 as well as Sept - Oct 2008
- Undertaking a project to evaluate services of the department by researching and analysing data collected through surveys.
- Creating graphs and tables based on information collected and giving recommendations based on findings in the form of reports.
Apr 2007 - Feb 2008
Customer Service and Receptionist
- Communicating with customers personally, over the phone and online.
- Solving everyday problems and summarising them on the weekly meetings with management.
- Everyday office tasks: sorting post, faxing, copying, arranging meetings, ordering supplies.
Aug 2006 - Apr 2007
- Building and coordinating own team of 10 representatives.
- Organizing meetings and motivating team members to increase their sales.
- Finding new customers by advertising in the local shops and newspapers.
- Door-to-door promotion and sale of products.
Jan 2007 - Apr 2007
Online Learning Advisor
- Training students how to use online facilities, collecting their suggestions through individual surveys.
- Motivating students to take part in the university’s new initiatives, on-campus promotion of the scheme.
- Summarizing opinions and giving recommendations to the management on how to improve online services.