Results driven professional with notable success in management, customer service, corporate training and sales. Information technology, accounting and business experience promotes a well rounded understanding of organizations, the established skill of advising on complex business issues and the proven track record of exceeding goals in a fast paced environment. Desire to align myself with an organization where my current talents will be enhanced and I can continue to produce top results, cultivate exceptional teams, develop excellent customer relations and ultimately increase the productivity of the organization.
Jun 2001 - Present
Advises on rental rates due to extensive knowledge and research of local area.Markets vacant spaces and screens prospective tenants by conducting risk analysis, evaluation of credit scores, and other pertinent information. Performs welcome meetings and executes leases, rental agreements, etc.Maintains knowledge of working with investor guidelines and requirements and experienced at advising within those guidelines.Executes collection of assessments and deposits and payment of expenses such as insurance premiums, mortgages, taxes, etc.Accurately forecasts yearly property costs, prepares financial statements and reports on status of properties (including occupancy rates, expiration of leases, etc.) and increases income each year.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to make good judgments independently as well as make recommendations based on systematic analysis of facts.
Oct 2004 - Jan 2009
Managed site, ensured optimum operational and financial performance and performed day-to-day activities including community budget and financial reporting using SAP.Advised and reported to executive management with recommendations and forecasts based on research and knowledge of competitors. Developed strategic plans and marketing plans. Knowledge of management principles involved in human resource modeling and leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources including the hiring, planning, monitoring, and evaluation of staff.Conducted training sessions for staff and coworkers to present and discuss topics ensuring appropriate technical skills and tools need to perform their roles. Demonstrated problem solving skills including the identification of complex problems, and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement clear solutions.Prepared and presented specific information to the public and management. Plans, directs, negotiates, and administers contracts.
- Buyer Education Seminar Team Champion: planed and hosted the quarterly buyer seminars; invited guest speakers and ensured preparation and success; and wrote, designed and produced best practice documentation to be used company wide.
- Skilled liaison between customers and the company, negotiating mutually beneficial contracts which fit into the company’s financial objectives, and producing contracts over $5 million in 2008.
- Produced sales of 44% in excess of the competition due to skilled negotiations with the clients producing mutually beneficial contracts which fit into the company’s financial and operational goals.
- Recipient of the Community of the Year award which based on team accomplishments in excess of our goals and calculated using various measures (customer service scores, mystery shop scores, sales, revenue, etc.).
Sep 2003 - Oct 2004
Reviews property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attends conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.Maintains knowledge of real estate law, fair housing laws, government programs, and other real estate fundamentals.Advises clients on marketing conditions, prices, financial status, mortgage options, inspections, legal requirements and related materials.Prepares, reviews, and monitors purchase, sale, and lease agreements while coordinating the fulfillment of their terms. Acts as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales.
- Customer service experience and quality transaction management produced a referral rate of 20%.
- Received Outstanding Sales Achievement Award for selling assets over $1,000,000 in one month.
Dec 2001 - Dec 2003
Accounting Systems Analyst
Performed and documented internal feasibility studies, systems definitions, and systems design.Developed requirements for data processing systems servicing the Auditor-Controller.Designed, developed and evaluated all types of accounting and information systems including the establishment of preventative, detective and corrective internal controls.Tested the computerized applications including all internal controls.Provided orientation and training for personnel prior to and during conversion to new accounting systems, and worked with departmental personnel during the conversation process.
- Rapidly promoted from Analyst I to Analyst III in acknowledgement of superior comprehension of the technical and fiscal side of accounting systems, and proven, reliable achievement.
- Instrumental in the creation and implementation of a new accounting system reporting tool using WebFOCUS.
Oct 2000 - Dec 2001
IT Helpdesk Andministrator
- Provided Level I remote and on-site end user support.
- Administered end user knowledge tests for data collection and training opportunities.
- Instrumental in ensuring all employees were well trained on new systems within pre-defined short time frames.
- First IT Helpdesk Administrator at company to receive a performance bonus.
2005 - 2008
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Graduated Magna Cum Laude - Grade Point Average (GPA) 3.86
- Economics for Decision Making
- Designing an Effective Organization
- Management of Business Operations
- Leadership for the Future
- Global Business Management
- Managing Financial Resources
- Managing Technology
- Financial Strategy and Policy
- Business Marketing
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Investment and Portfolio Analysis
- Strategic Management
1996 - 2001
- Principles of Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Managerial Finance (I and II)
- Law for Accountants
- Accounting Information Systems
- Acct. for Decision Making (I, II and III)
- Intermediate Accounting (I, II, and III)
- Statistics with Applications
- Managerial Statistics
- Organizational Behavior
- Legal Environ. of Bus. Transactions
- Money and Banking
- Business Calculus
- Cost and Advanced Cost Accounting
- Tax Research and Communication
- Auditing Theory
- Orientation to Professional Accounting
- Federal Tax
1996 - 2001
- Management for Information Systems
- Object-oriented Programming
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Business Telecommunications
- Database Design & Development
- Interactive Web Development
- Information Systems Careers
- Workgroup Computing
- Executive Information Systems
- Client/Server App. Dev./Visual Basic
- Website Development
- Systems Development Project
- E-commerce Application Development
- Multimedia Applications for the Web