Marketing Manager for Iberia and Greece
CA is one of the world's largest IT management software providers with more than 13.000 employees and 150 offices, in more than 45 countries.
Marketing Manager for Iberia and Greece (June 2008 – April 2009), responsible for business development and campaign execution in the enterprise sales and channel partner business:
- Led the design and execution of lead-generation marketing campaigns.
- Successfully blended all the key components of the marketing mix including strategy and planning, internal and external campaigns, reporting and continuous campaign improvement.
- Orchestrated the internal and external resources required to design, refine, build and launch marketing programs.
- Provided overall project management for marketing campaigns and projects.
- Regularly analysed and reported on campaign effectiveness and ROI, ensuring continuous campaign improvement.
- Deep involvement in the sales process and close collaboration with the sales community around business development initiatives.
Exceeded lead generation goals with 257% of SQLs (Sales Qualified Leads) for Spain and 325% for Portugal, contributing to $7.1million pipeline for the Enterprise and Commercial business for CA Iberia and Greece.
Personal references and recommendations available at http://www.linkedin.com/in/monicgol or can be provided on request.