Sayona Industries, Mumbai, India
International Business Development Manager
- Leading the development & implementation of global sales strategy for FMCG division and identifying potential business opportunities to achieve financial objectives
- Running proposals and actively presenting to executives at board level (globally)
- Generating new leads globally by establishing 5-year partnership contracts with new buyers from MENA region namely Armenia, Turkey and Gulf Region. This boosted the revenue by additional 30% and fortified long term strategic positioning
- Responsible for customer forecasting and customer supply-chain performance.
- Redefined unstructured business processes and created leaner processes to optimize service fill rate, which led to customer satisfaction.
- Revamped the commission and the base price structure for agents and distributors resulting in increased loyalty and increased revenue of 8%