Founder & Chief Ringleader
Chief Executive Connections
My mission is to provide another "right hand" for the C-Suite to catapult endeavors. Successfully recruit seasoned executives to provide and execute specific niche services for clients. Specialize in driving innovation and strategic relationships to help clients grow.
- Prospect, close and manage multiple strategic clients leveraging executive relationships. Worked with Fortune 200 companies to start-up organizations.
- Grew client market share by 30% with deep understanding of customer experience and expectations of consumers and business owners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies for both B2B and B2C clients.
- Masterfully prioritized activities of 10 executive team members based on needs and impact of clients.
- Provide consulting and advisory services regarding capital, product strategy of new concepts, product launches, business plans, and strategic alliance relationships.
- Catapult goals and buy-in for clients by leveraging executive relationships bringing credibility and validity to an organization's mission.
- Rally public relations teams, executives and critical team members to drive on-time project management results.
- Evaluate business plans to ensure that they are consistent with strategy.
- Represent company by visiting client customers to solicit feedback on products and services
- Partner with executive team to regularly review and analyze data to generate action plans. Help address service deficiencies/goals in the area of process improvement, training and employee performance management.
- Raised over $50 million in growth capital and seed money.
Net Inc - Chief Revenue Officer
Net Inc is a technology service company providing executive consulting, managed services and project support for small to midsize organizations.
- Provide executive sales, strategy and marketing to grow organization.
- Built and Implemented new website, monthly email campaigns and provide outside sales to C-Suite prospects.
- Intermediary on potential M&A transactions for parent Private Equity/Family Office.
Calamity Gym - Chief Ringleader & Investor
Calamity Gym is a mobile fitness technology platform B2B2C.
- Supported startup with business plan, CEO consulting, capital raise, executive sales, and creation of strategic alliances.
- Recruited Executive Advisory Board.
- Implemented and managed pilot program for first corporate client.
Virimar Holdings -VP Business Development & Investor
Virimar Holdings is pioneering a new level of luxury in the development and operation of senior-care living facilities.
- Worked with CEO to redefine the concept of senior wellness for private pay residents.
- Strategized with CEO on concept, business model, and recruitment of investors, executive team and Board of Directors. Raised $60 million in private equity funding.
- Created strategic alliance with Cancer Treatment Centers of America, executive physicians, Wellness and Cultural Anthropologist to support Virimar in the market place.
ValuLink LLC - Senior Market Advisor
ValuLink is a leading strategic consulting and professional services firm with global experience in business valuation, business performance and business compliance.
- Represent ValuLink at Financial Executives International (FEI) events and meetings.
- Consult monthly with CEO on prospect strategy.
REVTECH Accelerator - Board of Directors and Mentor
REVTECH provides emerging entrepreneurs and promising ventures with mentorship, seed funding, and a 14-week accelerator program.
- Established two strategic alliances, secured two corporate sponsorships and ten new mentors for participation in the 2015 program. Introduced program team members to potential customers by leveraging executive relationships.
- Increased REVTECH market presence and event participation by 50%.