Rotary International is an international service organization whose stated human rights purpose is to bring together business and professional leaders in order to provide humanitarian services, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and to advance goodwill and peace around the world. It is a secular organization open to all people regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, or political preference. There are 34,282 member clubs worldwide. 1.2 million individuals called Rotarians have joined these clubs. Rotarians usually gather weekly for breakfast, lunch, or dinner to fulfill their first guiding principle to develop friendships as an opportunity for service. I've worked in Rotary International branch office Bandar Lampung, as an excecutive secretary. Here are my jobdesks in Rotary International:
- Make a schedule of Rotarian (member of Rotary) meeting
- Make a weekly bulletin for Rotary International branch office Bandar Lampung.
- Raise a funds from Rotarian every week.
- Presenting a finance report every week.
- Be a event organizer for Rotarian’s social activities every month.
- Make a brosur for public about Rotarian’s social activities.