Manager, Corporate FP&A
- Responsible for directing Alcoa’s financial planning and analysis processes and policies.
- Independent discretion and knowledge of corporate financial planning policies, procedures and processes to identify and institute enhanced financial practices for application across Alcoa’s diverse operating segments.
- Leading the agenda and development of forecasts and plans for Alcoa’s management discussions and analysis commentary (for the CEO and CFO of the Company).
- Assessment of the operating results with a view toward profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operational effectiveness of the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Corporate Resource Units have established effective tracking, analysis and coordination tools for measuring financial indicators and adjusting business strategies.
- Establishment of dynamic, proactive analyses of existing financial processes in order to identify and implement sustainable improvements to business results.
- Development, maintenance and update of financial and business models for achieving desired corporate performance based on changing economic conditions and market scenarios.