- I am able to communicate with people from all cultures and personalities.
- I am eager to explore the process of handling work, which is my responsibility and make a positive contribution to the development and success in a work plan in general and in particular.
- I have tremendous potential to work under pressure, treating humans with mutual understanding, respect and fair sense of humor is my basic principal in life.
To whom it may concern,
I am professional Secretary and Personal Assistant with a strong Interest in Office Administration and a strong Team Player!
I am available for interviews in Namibia.
I have extensive experience in:
- Secretarial duties
- Personal Assistance (PA)
- Reception administration
I have the following skills:
- Typing skills
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office
- Secretarial Skills
- Customer Service skills
I can be contacted via Email: [email protected], Cell: +264 81 247 0799 or Work:+264 65 220926
Your time and consideration will be much appreciated!
- Names - Ndeuhala N (Mona)
- Surname - Ashilungu
- Home Address - Oshakati West, Namibia
- Postal Address - P.O. Box 1514, Oshakati, Namibia
- Cell number - +264 81 247 0799
- Work number - +264 65 220926
- Date of Birth - 11 July 1981
- Email address - [email protected]
Jul 2008 - Present
Shanamutango PMTCT (Prevention Mother To Child Transmission ) Centre
Jan 2008 - Mar 2008
- Website: http://www.telecom.na/
- Answering the phone
- Client Service
- Office Administration
Jan 2005 - Dec 2007
Diploma In Secretarial and Administration
Valombola Vocational Training Center
- Website: http://hannamibia.com/business/1638/
- Typing & Word Processing,
- Office Procedure,
- Spreadsheet Processing,
- Database processing and
- Desktop Publisher
Jan 1998 - Dec 1999
Eengendjo Senior Secondary Schools
Dynamic & Positive Attitude!
Office Administration Skills
Computer skills - Microsoft Office
Customer Service Skills
- Playing netball,
- Reading novel,
- Watching TV and
- Listening to music