Manager- Client Services
CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER AT NIELSEN FOR CONSULTANCY
JANUARY 2015 – PRESENT
• Effectively manage team by contributing as required to annual business planning/budgets, controlling expenditures, forecasting etc
• Align team members’ activities with team director plan across the markets as appropriate.
• Ensure team members are trained, provide coaching, encourage sharing of knowledge, experience and best demonstrated practice to ensure results are achieved using organization resources, policies, processes and tools.
• Promote team achievements eternally and externally.
• Diagnose and conduct business process improvement sessions to increase productivity to achieve targets and investment in return within organizations.
• Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
• Negotiate contracts with clients to sign added value agreement matching company future plans and strategy.
• Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics for development and improvement.
• Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.