Volunteer- Childrens Ministry
World Outreach Church
- Plans and adapts age appropriate curriculum involving various activities to stimulate children's cognitive skills, abilities and development.
- Provides continuous supervision to children and can ensure health and safety of children.
- Maintains classrooms and play areas in a clean, orderly, and safe condition; set up rooms and areas for various activities such as crafts, snacks, games, etc.
- Monitors behavioral patterns and develops assessment and profiles.
- Maintains accurate attendance.
- Monitors children for signs of child abuse and reports incidents of suspected abuse to appropriate authorities.