Advertising & Marketing Director
Louisiana State University, Office of Student Media
- Generated more than $350,000 in advertising revenue in first academic year.
- Developed and executed new products generating more than $50,000 in new advertising revenue.
- Rebuilt department systems to ensure efficiency, accountability, and quality customer service.
- Developed job descriptions and meaningful positions for student employees in graphic design, advertising, and marketing.
- Manage Student Media's signature event, develop sponsorship packages, implement sales tactics, promotional materials, event logistics, and performance reporting.
- Design, conduct, and evaluate market research to support sales and marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with the College of Business and the Professional Sales Institute to develop and execute sales competition for undergraduate sales classes.
- Hire, train, supervise, motivate, and evaluate undergraduate and graduate (MBA) student employees.
- Set department policies and procedures for advertising.