Assistant Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Management; responsible for plant maintenance KPI's (PM & CBM compliance, MTTR, MTBF, repair cost, spare parts uses).
- Cost effectiveness - Allocating appropriate manpower to attain different types of maintenance and project jobs.
- Deploying and coordinating best possible combination of fitters and electricians to reduce mean time to repair (MTTR) in case of any breakdown.
- Developing standard operating procedure for different tasks and train the workforce accordingly.
- Annual appraisal of the workforce based on their performance.
- Development and implementation of condition based monitoring system.
- Complying with company safety policy and implement safe working environment for employee and engineering third party workers (Risk assessments- THA, LHA, EHA, work permit management, HACCP, Why-why analysis etc).
- Managing ERP (SAP) system ( PM module trainer & master data maintainer).
- Change management.
- Engagement with factory side engineering projects.