Botswana Police Service
- From October 1995 up to April 2004 working under General duties branch stationed at SSKA Police Station performing police duties,
- From May 2004 transferred into Security Intelligence Services (SIS) a branch of Botswana Police Services and,
- From July 2008 up to date performing accounts duties and also being a member technical unit of Crime Intelligence Branch (CRIB) a branch of Botswana Police Service based at Police Headquarters.
- Promoted to the rank of Sergeant on April 2009 and
- Promoted to the rank of Sub Inspector in 2012.
- Duties within the BPS include, investigation, surveillance, profiling, information gathering and report writing.
Responsible for the protection of life and property, prevention of crimes, apprehension of criminals, direction of vehicular and pedestrian traffic and the general enforcement of laws. Work is performed in accordance with departmental rules and regulations and normally consists of routine patrol, preliminary investigations and traffic regulation duties. Work involves an element of personal danger and should be able to act without direct supervision and to exercise independent discretion in meeting emergencies. Assignments and general and special instructions are received from superior officers who review work methods and results through personal inspections reports and discussions.