Project Manager at Punjab Energy Department
Encouraged by challenging tasks, working towards the goals with a positive attitude amidst the guidence of seniors and colleagues.To be a part of an organization which values personnel growth and creates opportunities in multi-functional environment. My aim is to work hard with loyalty and integrity in accordance with the norms of the organization.
Had an internship at NESPAK house, head office working in Power and Mechanical division. Witnessed the planning and technical aspects of coal and oil based power plants.
I visited sites producing hydroelectricity. Economic, engineering and technical aspects of different hydropower projects were studied.
Have studies a variety of subject from Electstrical, Mechanical and Control Systems Engineering. Also My FYP was named " A Robot Serving as a waiter in restaurants". Have studied MATLAB and Solid Works extensively.
I have personally donated blood. my blood group is B- which is rare. Also am a proud member of this society.
Have been a member and organizer of different societies at different durations of time period
I scored 7 Bands in IELTS Alhamdullilah.
Can easily make presentations
have a Know how of Auto CAD software
Have made many presetationd on powerpoint
Have studied MATLAB in 4th,5th, 6th, 7th, 8th Semester.
Have a thourough understanding of this software.
Apart from studies i have a few other hobbies
1. Playing and Watching Football. Have been the football champions in FIFA e gaming and in playground since 3 years in a row in the whole university.
2. Editor of Wikipedia. Have a lust for reading wikipedia and contributing to it.
3. Have an interest in Photography.
4. Regular web surfer of web sites like forbes, foreign policy, the new york times, facebook, twitter , instagram , pinterest etc. Interested in politics, bussiness, and robotics. and specially automation.
5. Have been a member of Blood Donor Society.