Training Courses/ Seminars/ Workshops
- 2-week Executive Education Program at The American University of Beirut (AUB) covered:Change Management, Strategic Marketing, Strategy & Leadership, Finance for Executives, Developing Business Plans, Team Building, Sustainability & Ethics, Experiential Learning.
- Effective Project Management, Project Search and Rescue (PSAR), Fundamentals of Requirements Elicitation, Software Requirements Management (based on RUP)
- Leadership Skills, Leadership without Authority, Team Building, Facilitation of Meetings, Mind Mapping, , Business Writing Skills
- Course Design and Development, Train The Trainer
- Six Sigma , Quality Awareness, ISO 9000 Documentation, Quality Auditing, IRCA-registered Internal Auditor, IRCA-registered Auditor/Lead Auditor
Teaching Interests and Experience
- Delivered around 45 training programs on MS Office Access & Excel during 2006-2011 in Jordan, Ireland, UK, and UAE.
- Acknowledged by Microsoft as Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Attended "Course Design and Development" training course.
- Attended "Train The Trainer" training course
Creative in problem-solving, committed to a group ethics and code of conduct, effective utilization of tools and techniques, enthusiastic about professional development and learning, analytical in making decisions, obsessive about delivering training.
Professional Associations/ Memberships
- Jordan Engineers Association (JEA)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Project Management Institute-Jordan Chapter (PMIJO)
- The American Society for Quality (ASQ)