Mohammed holds a B.Sc. degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Jordan. He worked in diverse industries; air conditioning, steel manufacturing, ERP solutions, and logistics and supply chain. Amongst the important roles he played during his career is transitioning business processes from a current less-efficient state to a new efficient and effective one using methodologies and techniques of Project Management, Quality Management, Process Improvement, and Information Technology-programming.Mohammed exploits computer programming and Microsoft Office applications to improve business processes. He manages and develops creative solutions to automate operational and financial processes. He specializes in business and functional requirements definition and analysis, Use Case development, process modeling, bridging current-to-future states gaps, problem-solving and critical thinking, team management to ensure project completion to stakeholder needs, scheduling with MS Project, programming with Office Excel and Access VBA, group facilitation, group training, and training material design.As Project Manager Mohammed manages and implements technical projects that boost productivity and efficiency, cut down on waste, and make processes lean. He developed an internal project management methodology to manage and implement projects more effectively.As Trainer he delivers training programs striving to guide people to the best practices in using Microsoft Technologies that will cut their manual work, and increase their productivity. He delivered more than 60 training programs in Jordan, UAE, UK and Ireland.
To build a strong career path in the fields of Project Management, Business Process Management, and Quality Management that would enable me to contribute to the prosperity of the company I work for, to my professional aspirations, and to the betterment of the community at large.
Chess, table tennis, traveling, photography, reading, blogging, networking
Training Courses/ Seminars/ Workshops
- 2-week Executive Education Program at The American University of Beirut (AUB) covered:Change Management, Strategic Marketing, Strategy & Leadership, Finance for Executives, Developing Business Plans, Team Building, Sustainability & Ethics, Experiential Learning.
- Effective Project Management, Project Search and Rescue (PSAR), Fundamentals of Requirements Elicitation, Software Requirements Management (based on RUP)
- Leadership Skills, Leadership without Authority, Team Building, Facilitation of Meetings, Mind Mapping, , Business Writing Skills
- Course Design and Development, Train The Trainer
- Six Sigma , Quality Awareness, ISO 9000 Documentation, Quality Auditing, IRCA-registered Internal Auditor, IRCA-registered Auditor/Lead Auditor
Teaching Interests and Experience
- Delivered around 45 training programs on MS Office Access & Excel during 2006-2011 in Jordan, Ireland, UK, and UAE.
- Acknowledged by Microsoft as Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Attended "Course Design and Development" training course.
- Attended "Train The Trainer" training course
Creative in problem-solving, committed to a group ethics and code of conduct, effective utilization of tools and techniques, enthusiastic about professional development and learning, analytical in making decisions, obsessive about delivering training.
Professional Associations/ Memberships
- Jordan Engineers Association (JEA)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Project Management Institute-Jordan Chapter (PMIJO)
- The American Society for Quality (ASQ)
1993 - 1998
1993 - 1993
May 2005 - Present
Process Improvement Specialist
- Lead process improvement projects to eliminate waste and increase efficiency and effectiveness of business processes.
- Created a customized Project Management Methodology in the Finance Team to guide initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing projects.
- Manage, implement, and build up technical solutions to automate manual tasks cutting down on cost and improving process yields.
- Manage the Express Profitability Analysis operation, and report results and recommendations to top management.
- Deliver training programs to employees to develop their skills and to increase productivity.
Apr 2002 - May 2005
Express Service Team Leader
- Led a team supporting Network’s agents with transportation solutions.
- Involved in feasibility analysis in acquiring/replacing Network’s agents.
- Directed, managed, and implemented technical projects using Microsoft Office Applications (VBA).
Feb 2001 - Dec 2001
Assistant GM/ Implementation Operations
Houston Technologies (BRITON)
- Carried out study and gap analysis at the client site.
- Prepared Quality Management System manual covering client’s core business activities.
- Trained client according to the predefined authorities and responsibilities.
Feb 2000 - Dec 2000
Production Planner & ISO 9001 QMR
Al Shahin for Metal Industries
- Created, updated, and followed up on production plans in coordination with Design, Production, and Erection sections.
- Led and trained a steering committee to implement, achieve, and maintain ISO 9001 certification.
Sep 1998 - Oct 1999
PETRA Engineering Industries
- Supervised and directed foremen and workers in the Assembly Section.
- Documented, reported, and followed up on design-related problems tackled during assembly process.
- Carried out researches on product new components for better quality and customer satisfaction.