Assistant Manager- PRI Services Migration
Telekom Malaysia Berhad
- Collaborate with teams from Network Operations, TM Government and Enterprise on the formulation of PRI services migration plan and related network requirements to achieve reliable access network performance.
- Study, analyse and lead the migration of TM's Corporate Subscriber data standardisation from PSTN exchanges to NGN Huawei platform (SoftX3000, UMG800 and UA5000) to ensure data and billing integrity.
- Meet clients to gather user requirements, analyse customer's PABX, server type and existing configuration to develop solution proposal for PRI migration.
- Troubleshoot connectivity, routing and signalling (SS7) problem including toll free (1800/1300) number translation and enhanced call features such as call forwarding, calling party name/number display, and three way conversation.
- Dealing with Vendors and other stakeholders within TM on critical issues