Field Service Engineer - Process Automation
SILVERTECH ME - DUBAI
Employed with Silvertech Middile East FZCO , Dubai from June 2012 till March 2015 as a service engineer , job involves analysis , designing , implementation and comissioning of wide range of software and hardware projects for oil and gas / process automation industries
Highlights of Performance:
- Determining the IO count for PLC, ESD and F&G systems, from P&ID.
- IO allocation, Module allocation, process segregation for IO allocation
- Technical review and feasibility study of tender specifications for PLC, ESD and F&G systems
- Preparation and testing of SCADA screens and PLC programs
- Prepare all necessary documentation for handing over including FDS, SDS, IDS, FAT/SAT procedures, O & M Manuals.
- conducting FAT & SAT
- Troubleshot, investigated and resolved technical problems that arose during implementation and start-up.
- Addressed and resolved customer complaints of reported technical problems in relation to PLC control systems, measuring instruments, field instruments , UPS , AC/DC motors and transformers.
- Researched, evaluated and recommended new products or equipment upgrades that meet customer needs and preferences
- Developed products from design concepts and conveyed ideas for production