Relationship Officer / SME's
- Collect all required documents and prepare visit report through implementing field visits to Commercial clients and Make comprehensive studying and analyzing of their requests and to report any major changes happens after he become our client.
- State the proper recommendations and credit decisions, based on what is good for both the bank and the client.
- Preparing credit report with consideration of both qualitative and quantitative data provided.
- Analyzing financial reports as part of credit reports preparation, and give recommendations based on the findings.
- Evaluating companies' financial status before, during, and after loans repayment.
- Managing existing corporate credit portfolio and assessing its relative risk.
- Review corporate credit requests and issue recommendations in relation to credit policies, and appropriate Risk-return propositions.
- Work on expanding the portfolio with new clients, and taking the quality of the portfolio in consideration.