Op Co: TEKsystems Internal Client: Walt Disney & Amazon, Seattle
I'm an international recruitment professional who helps organizations identify and attract individuals for career opportunities. I work closely with the U.S. TEKsystems team in finding skilled and experienced Web developer, Java developer, UI/UX designer, BA, PM individuals who will succeed in the roles we are engaged on, and fit well within the organizational culture of our clients. My responsibilities include creating & developing sourcing strategies for each unique search, and then leverage the internet & proprietary databases to search for candidates. As an international recruitment professional I am personally involved in the actual screening and qualifying of each candidate I present to my team, regardless of their location around the world.
- Discussing with all the Point Of Contact’s for sourcing.
- Responsible for sourcing/recruiting IT professionals to US clients based on various requirements.
- Responsible for interviewing and screening applicants prior to presenting candidates to hiring authorities.
- Expert in finding the right candidate for the job using different skills & resources like networking, head hunting, referrals & Job boards.
- Responsible for handling requirement from the clients directly and coordinating with the client facing POC (Point Of Contact).
- Having those tough conversations with the counter partners as well as colleagues when required.