Group Product Manager
- Analyzing and understanding market for developing marketing objectives.
- Developing, presenting and implementing strategic marketing and tactical plans.
- Directing and supervising for creating advertising, promotion.
- Leading cross functional teams for ensuring scientifically accurate and compelling materials.
- Analyzing the clinical data and clinical trial results along with identifying data needs and working with medical affairs to optimize publication plan.
- Mapping, developing and nurturing new market segments for launch of products for ensuring greater profitability.
- Augmenting brand visibility/ coverage & reach by successfully employing and executing marketing activities such as camps, doctor’s meets, conferences, etc.
- Establishing, retaining and strengthening relationships with key accounts and opinion leaders in order to ensure higher customer satisfaction by assisting them on complete product support.
- Contributing with the ideas and suggestions for product strategy.
- Controlling the product budget along with creating product communication plan (promotional grid, promotional materials) and ensure that they are delivered on time.
- Creating thematic promotional campaigns that includes brand personality.
- Monitoring of the product sales, identification of "gaps" and support for regions where there is a need
- Preparing proposals of interesting new products and working out on the same.