Commercial Airline Pilot
I'm an Industrial Engineer, that has been raised in three different parts of the world. My exposure to different cultures throughout my educational life has broaden my intelligence and Interpersonal communication. My success through being a third culture kid and the experiences of working under high pressures ensures complete output and valuable decision making.
• DOB: 20/01/1994 • Marital status: Single.
As I am keen to make a positive and effective contribution, I’m seeking a challenging position in a reputable organization that offers career growth and long-term prospects, where I can utilize my engineering background, strong communications and diverse exposure.
Revenue and Network Management Dept,
Revenue Management Strategic Team,
Revenue Management Demand Analyst.
- Maximizing Revenue by correlating the business and the systems involved.
- Initiating revenue generating projects
- Prepare, plan and execute Department strategies
- Market and costumer behavior analysis
- Airline base operation studies and analysis: Leg base and O&D.
Economic Assessment Department, new projects section.
- New projects study
- Project efficiency study
- Project plan
- Project monitoring
- Developing Existing projects
- Slot Utilization Project
- Hail Hub Project
- Saudi Arabia Domestic Fare Cap Project
English Language Proficiency Level 6
GPA of 3.371 out of 4.00.
Grade average 97.31%. (Excellent)
Passed with Distinction