Jun 2012 - Feb 2015
Santosh infra power private limited
- Worked as electrical supervisor for maintenance of O&M projects in KTPS palvoncha.
- Erection, installation and commissioning works are done in given time
- To Perform the evaluation and inspection of electrical engineering projects to ensure the standards of requirements of the clients.
- Prepare, maintain and reviewing technical documentation of the specifications and drawings for the engineering projects.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Development of electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Development of manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assurance of product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Preparing product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Providing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintaining product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- To maintain logistic records, labor attendance and material requirement on site.
- Keeping equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintaining product data base by writing computer programs; entering data, Completing projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to teams effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting with the government officials, interacting with the clients.