HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL DAMMAM
Pursuing/ Waiting for results
1. Flexibility and Adaptability to work under any environment.
2. Willingness to accept any challenge irrespective of its complexity.
3. Self-motivation and ability to take on any initiative.
4. Able to take on responsibilities.
5. Good organization and attention details.
6. Punctuality and Time keeping.
1. Initiative, Dynamic, Team- Player, Proactive and Self Motivated.
2. Technical, logical and innovative orientation.
3. Good communication and presentation skills.
4. Ability to work under pressure.
5. Strong customer service skills.
6. Problem solving skills.
7. Quick learner and keen to learn and improve skills.
1. Operating system: Windows XP - Windows 10.
2. Good in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
3. Java, C & C++
I have worked as an assistant teacher and personality and development in-charge for high school students in the Indian Embassy School Dammam, KSA from April - 2012 to February - 2014.
I have worked as teacher for subjects like Maths, Science and English for classes VII, VIII, IX and X. I have also worked as a academic planner and floor in-charge for Higher School Boys Section from March - 2014 to December - 2015.
I have been teaching subjects like Maths, Science and Advanced Algebra to classes VII, VIII, IX & X and also detailed subjects like C,C++,DS and JAVA to the university students studying in Texas, New Jersey, Chicago, Indiana and Florida in US. The company is an overseas based online tutoring platform which required fluent English speaking skills
Languages Known : English, Hindi ,Urdu, Arabic
Address: Janaki Nagar Colony, Tolichowki