KOP Surface Products Singapore Pte Ltd Formerly known as Aker Solutions Singapore Pte Ltd
- Ensure all client requirements are identified for inclusion, exclusion, deviation or qualification.
- Develop a clear project execution strategy for every proposal which forms the basis for the costing of the proposal.
- Commercial review of quotations with the area managers to evaluate practicality of use in terms of ability to be competitive and suitability to meet any project schedule constraints.
- Participate in internal design review meetings being aware of commercial implications.
- Review and respond to customer comments and clarifications.
- Assisting Sales Team with Terms & Condition negotiations between the client and the legal team when necessary.
- Ensuring that internal approval procedures are adhered to.
- Reviewing and acceptance of purchase orders.
- Coordinate with the Project Department for transition of project post award by providing a concise technical & commercial hand over pack and chairing the hand over meeting.
- To be fully aware of personal workload, prioritize and organize to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- To be fully familiar and conversant with department and company policies, procedures and processes, ensuring all work and actions undertaken are in full compliance at all times.
- Focal point of contact between the Customer and the Company.
- Reporting of monthly activities to Commercial Manager.
- Providing technical support to service engineers round the clock.
- Training the new team members.