To serve in an organization offering challenging opportunities and an excellent working environment, along with improving my abilities, and to develop and furnish my working skills and also give me an opportunity for career advancement.
Over 7 years of administrative experience in different organizations
• Highly skilled in providing above par customer services
• Proficient in providing project support to different work teams based on standard procedures and policies
• Demonstrated ability to provide administrative services to senior managers
• Able to handle accounts and perform all clerical and secretarial duties
• Sound ability to manage payroll systems and keep track of records and files
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
Jun 2011 - Present
Senior Accountant \ Sales Executive
AL SHEROOQ KITCHENS IND.
- Ensure that all accounts responsibilities are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Involvement in accounts payable/ receivable function by reviewing the payments, General vouchers and bank reconciliation.
- Prepares, examines, analyses accounting records and financial statements to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Prepares, reviews and processes revenue, expense, budget and related correcting entries.
- Prepares and maintains chart of accounts and ensures.
- Maintain book of accounts in a computerized environment.
- Monitor Payroll and Management Reporting Activities.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Visiting potential customers for new business.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Representing your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with your company's managers.
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
Jun 2010 - May 2011
Administration Officer (Document Controller)
WSP MIDDLE EAST Ltd
- Type, copy, distribute and files all project correspondences and documents.
- Translation all ADM correspondence and others (Arabic – English and English – Arabic).
- Primarily responsible to maintain all project records.
- Administer and maintain the office equipment used by the project office.
- Maintain office supplies etc.
- Administer and control the use of project vehicles.
- Prepare expense claims and maintains petty cash.
- Keeps records of weekly staff time sheets and forwards them to commercial department.
- Maintains staff attendance record.
- Assist the RE with any kind of administrative work.
- Maintain administrative staffing requirements (i.e. attested certification, organizing interviews, forwarding all information relating to visas to main office, etc).
Mar 2007 - Mar 2010
Administration Officer (Sr. Site Clerk / Document Controller /Accountant)
AL FATTAN MRCB CONSTRUCTION CO. L.L.C
- Carry out various functions related to project document receiving & transmittal, safekeeping & maintenance of project document archives, document imaging, and document reproduction and distribution, log and retrieve program documents including drawings, drawing revisions, RFI & correspondence.
- Data input to database related to document receiving & tracking, document transmittals, document imaging and project document archive, document reproduction & distribution.
- Document classification, sorting, filing, archiving and retrieval of document in accordance to project document indexing and filing system.
- Creates weekly, monthly and quarterly document control reports.
- Responsible for all site requirements & expenses (Petty Cash).
Nov 2006 - Mar 2007
Administration Officer (Accountant)
WIDE Horizon General Maintenance CO
- Prepares journal vouchers, accounts statement, etc.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts with various registers.
- Preparation of daily Journal Vouchers for all expenses with all supporting documents.
- Bank account monthly reconciliation
- Following up Accounts Receivables
- Monitor cash purchases & petty cash.
- Preparation of monthly cash Report.
Nov 2005 - Aug 2006
Administration Officer (Accounts Asst.)
KARKOUR TRADING CO Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda & Seat Agent
- Created, entered and posted adjusting, standard and recurring journal entries.
- Reconcile bank accounts on a daily basis.
- Process sales invoices and credit notes.
- Maintain the sales ledger and assist customer services with refunds and customer queries.
- Assist with processing purchase invoices, reconciling supplier statements and processing supplier payment runs.
- Monitor and investigate outstanding sales orders and purchase orders.