2010 - 2014
Kashkaval Wine and Cheese Bar-New York City
- Managed the daily operation of a high volume Manhattan restaurant with $1 million annual revenue.
- Responsibilities included accounting, vendor correspondence and hiring of staff.
- Developed advertising strategies which increased revenue in catering and take out services.
- Planned and executed private parties for up to 30 people.
- Supervised the restaurant maintenance in accordance to the demands of the Health Department resulting in a grade “A”.
- Rated among the “Top Ten Wine Bars of Manhattan” in Yelp and Zagat during my management.
2007 - 2009
La colline Dental Office-Paris, FRANCE
- Registered Patients, Verified Insurance using Hospital software.
- Answered telephones and directed calls to appropriate staff; Scheduled Exam
- Prepped patient and exam rooms, assisted the Doctor with Patient exams.
- Authorized drugs refills and provided prescription information to pharmacies
2014 - 2016
Carepoint School of Nursing
Sep 2000 - May 2004
Bachelor On Computer Science
- Able to speak English, French, and Arabic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Open Office
- CPR, AED, and First Aid certified
- CNA Certified
- Pharmacy Tech Certified
- SORA Certified
- Food Protection Certified