Senior Business Analyst
Serving as a key member of the Product Management team charged with formulating strategic decision and devising software development initiatives consistent with overall strategy. Engaged extensively with Stakeholders in identifying the business requirements of the clients and market demands including regulatory and formulate needs for the product - FLEXCUBE Investor Servicing (FCIS). Takes charge in complete SDLC of the product by engaging with Development and Testing teams. Build strong relationships with Sales and Pre-sales teams in highlighting the competitors and target market for product marketing. Outline new enhancement to Support team for decisively engaging with client issues.
- Manages the complete SDLC of FLEXCUBE – Investor Servicing.
- Identifies and prepares the business requirements for the product and client.
- Provides functional and technical system solutions to meet the requirement.
- Takes charge in functional testing for business use cases.
- Participated and understands in building the complete SDLC of the product considering the regulatory demands such as FATCA and RDR - Share Class Conversion.
- Controls, outlines and build up the clients’ needs for different tags and funds specific SWIFT messages supporting ISO20022 format.