Fonon Services for Operation & Maintenance
- Installing & upgrading PC hardware, software, and peripheral components as required.
- Providing first, second line telecommunications support.
- Performing troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common PC problems.
- Providing users with desktop hardware and software technical support.
- Planning & accomplishing scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Evaluating software and hardware to be deployed in desktop environment.
- Providing basic instruction to end users on desktop software when necessary.
- Escalating & communicate support issues to IT Manager when necessary.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process.
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers.
- labeling and routing equipment and cables; recording configuration diagrams and specifications.