Coordinator and Administrative Assistant of the Gaza Strip Office
AMIN Media Network
I have supervised and coordinated the implementation of a wide range of projects and training programs as follows:
- A number of training courses about "The Limits of the relationship between the media and the security forces" in the framework of the project "bridge the gaps: the security forces and the rights of journalists", funded by the European Union, during the years 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- A number of training courses about "News coverage of the rights of detainees and torture cases" and "Censorship on the pillars of justice," and "Strengthening the capacity of journalists in the coverage of corruption cases pending in the courts" and "The right of access to information" .. in the framework of the project "Strengthening bridges between the media and sectors of justice and law enforcement ", funded by the European Union, during the years 2011 and 2012.
- Nine workshops within the project (Social Media Cafe), which discusses the issues of blogging and social media in the Gaza Strip, during the years 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2014.
- A training course titled "The role of the media in news coverage of the courts and the judiciary" in collaboration with the Palestinian Center for the Independence of the judiciary and the legal profession (Musawa), from 7 to 8 August 2010.
- A training course titled "Arabic language for radio and television correspondents", held in the period from 4/1/2011 until 20/1/2011, with a total duration of 30 training hours.
- A training course titled "Presentation skills in English for reporters," in collaboration with the Institute of the House of Wisdom, in the period from 18/6/2011 until 10/7/2011.
- Two training courses titled "Mobile filmmaking" , 12 training hours for each one, implemented in July 2011.
- Project of "Youth training in the field of social media," funded by the Catholic Relief Services, CRS, in the period from 4/9/2011 until 10/10/2011.
- The First Palestinian Conference on Social Media, which was held in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip in conjunction, from 4-6/12/2011.
- Project of "Supporting youth initiatives in the field of social media", funded by the Catholic Relief Services CRS in the period between 15-02-2012 and 15-04-2012.
- Project of (Monitoring the elections using social media), funded by the United Nations Development Program, and in collaboration with the Central Election Commission in the period between 15-04-2012 until 15-08-2012.
- Project of (Strengthening the capacity of journalists and social media activists to monitoring the Palestinian elections using social media) in cooperation with Friedrich Ebert Foundation in the period between 20-04-2012 until 20-07-2012.
- A workshop titled "The role of the media in the fight against corruption" in collaboration with the coalition of (AMAN) in Gaza - July 2012.
- A workshop titled "Using online search in the work of journalists and social media activists" in collaboration with "Search for Common Ground" in Gaza - July 2012.
- A training workshop titled (electronic Investigative Journalism) with a period of 6 training hours, the coalition of (AMAN) - Gaza 2012.
- Project (Raise your voice) to develop the media capacity of the local CSO's in Gaza and the West Bank, funded by the Norwegian People's Aid (NPA), in the period between 01-07-2012 till 31.12.2012.
- Training project (Creating Cartoon Spots about anti-corruption using 3-D Max) funded by the Anti-Corruption Commission -September 2013 until March 2014.
- A series of conferences and special media events during my work with AMIN in general.