Al Mofadaly Est.
• Preparing Yearly Financial Statement Balance Sheet & Income Statement & Cash Flow Statement & Statement of changes in equity.
• Preparing Bird Eye Financial Review Quarterly & Year End With Financial Summary Ratios Review.
• Preparing Yearly Zakat Calculation and Filling Official Forms.
• Distribution of work tasks to the Accounts Department Crew & Continuous Training Advice.
• Monitoring Daily Cash position report.
• Monitoring Customer Statements & Aging of Accounts Receivable.
• Monitoring Vendors Statements & Aging of Accounts Payable.
• Monitoring Monthly Bank reconciliation. • Monitoring payment voucher and their posting in the general and subsidiary ledgers.
• Monitoring journal vouchers and their postings.
• Monitoring Trail balance and monthly accounts.
• Monitoring Stores accounting including inventory control & COGS.
• Auditing general ledgers and sub-ledgers including sundry debtor’s ledgers.