Design & Execution the electrical works for modular and knock-down Light Gauge steel buildings and prefabricated buildings ,and managing a team to finalize projects to construction drawings phase. As well as coordinating with other engineers and departments to fulfill jobs’ requirements and meet deadlines.
The Systems designed and executed include:Lighting system (Normal &Emergency), Power system (Normal & UPS), Fire Alarm system, Telephone/Data system , CCTV system, Public Address System , Access Control System.
- Preparation of electrical drawings, loads calculation.
- Reviews engineering plans and specifications as per client needs and standards.
- Prepare projects material submittals, method statements and documents to get approval from main contractor and client.
- Prepare documents and drawings to get the approval from authorities .
- Prepare BOQ and to procure materials as per site condition and coordinate with supplier.
- Prepare walls service holes in RFD file (Frame Cad Detailer File)
- Co-ordinate with Mechanical and Civil Engineers in Projects to avoid any conflict ion .
- Check the entire work in projects as according to approved drawing.
- Reporting to Manager for the latest updating on the drawing submissions, Daily Reports, Monthly reports, Material status etc.
Mega Projects handled :
- Project 1:
Temporary Residential Camp and Offices At Jezan Refinery Projects (Aramco)
- Project 2:
Hitachi Temporary Facilities For Jezan Terminal.
- Project 3:
Namariq Camp and Rental Facilities At Economic City .