- Bachelor Degree in Business Computer Information System. (Management Information System)
- SAP Certified Development & Association ABAP with Net weaver.
- 4+ years’ experience of SAP ABAP
- 1+ year experience of SAP Healthcare Care docs.
- 1.5 year experience of SAP ABAP Webdynpro.
- Extensively worked on Interactive Reports, ALV and dialog programming.
- Experienced in using various modularization techniques like subroutines, Function modules, and RFC’s.
- Good experience in Dialog Programming, designing and developing layouts and forms using SMARTFORMS and interactive forms based on adobe.
- Expertise in performance analysis and tuning using various debugging tools like run time analysis.
- Excellent Trouble shooting and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication and time management skills with strong analytical, problem solving and decision making capability
- Good Understanding of both business processes and technical development.
- Good writing Reports.
- Good in Presentations.
- Fluent in Arabic & English (Writing & Speaking).
Oct 2010 - Present
SAP ABAP Consultant
Saudi Business Machines
- Identified customer needs and developed value added proposition proposal and pricing.
- Sold company products and services.
- Provided management with suggestions for improving and developing the company business to target the small & medium companies.
- Identified opportunities for development of new sales area through extensive research of IT field.
- Enable the customer to maximize use of software by providing user training.
- Serve as a consulting partner that learns customer’s needs and provide solutions and services.
- Giving a presentation to the customers for the new products to help them to improve the performance in their businesses.
- “IT Datacenter Setup, System Migration and IT SAP Support.” in GGCIA.
Troubleshooted and resolved SAP HCM Reports issues escalated from End-Users with a 100% success rate.
- Supply Chain Department “Material Forecasting, Issuing and Cataloging process enhancements” in Saudi Aramco.
Designed, developed and implemented SAP programs & SAP SMARTFORMS to track the agreements and materials in Saudi Aramco's Warehouse. Also, Enhanced an existed SAP ABAP, ABAP Webdynpro Program & Remote Function Modules to inform Vendors about the desired materials for Saudi Aramco and when the Vendor can provide those materials.
Testing and supporting the system to ensure the end-users are able to use the system before going live.
Trained end-users prepared training materials, prepared guidelines, assisted end-users and supported technical staffs on the implementation of SAP.
Transport to production and applying all QA standards.
- Enhancement project in Hydrocarbon department in Saudi Aramco
Developed SAP SMARTFORMS & ABAP reports to record and display the crude oil daily production. Also, enhanced an existed function modules.
- SSSP Project Hydrocarbons in Saudi Aramco.
Developed a tracking ABAP program and sending a notification e-mails in order to inform an end-user which Gasoline tank certificate will be expired soon, and they need to make a quick action. The tracking program is scheduled to work background and once a month. Also, Developed a table log for each e-mail has been sent to the end-user by the tracking program.
- SAMSO & SAHL Health Care project in Saudi Aramco.
Enhanced the In-patient care document that it is used in Aramco Hospital. Also, developed a Dictation care document which helps the nurse to diagnose the patient by recording the nurse’s voice. In addition, Designed, developed and implemented SMARTFORMS to display the patient information details and send it for approval to a doctor.
May 2009 - Sep 2010
Saudi Science Application International
- Participated in building and developing a system to linking management processes across organization in order to implement the strategic management.
- Designed a system allows an end-user to manage a long term planning entries and functions, including the justifications and supporting the comments. ( ABAP Web Dynpro)
- Designed a system contains collection of tools which allow the end user to submit and automate the operation plan documents. ( ABAP Web Dynpro )
- Responsible of ABAP code inspector: following Aramco standard & Naming Convention.
- Testing and supporting the system to ensure the end-users are able to use the system before going live.
- Developed a training guide in order to help trainees understanding the concepts of the system.
B.Sc.:Management Information System
Interactive Forms Based on Adobe
SAP Certified Development & Association ABAP with Net weaver
Precise Trace Middle East
- Vice President of Arab Student Organization. (August 2006-December 2008)
- Member of Saudi Student club at SCSU. (January 2007-December 2008)
- Official organizer of international Saudi night. (Decoration committee, technical, and etc)
- Teaching Arabic Language class at Saint Cloud State University.
- Member of Al Jish toastmaster club (2012-2013).