Oracle System Analyst - Project Management Functional Support
Azmeel Contacting Co.
Project Management Module - Functional Support:
- Work Plan: Creating a Project, Setup the Work Plan Structure, Updating Tasks.
- Cost Breakdown Structure: Receiving the CBS as an excel sheet, Cleaning the detailed information given to upload to Oracle Projects.
- Microsoft Project Integration: Receive and send data between Microsoft Office Project:
Receiving Cost BreakDown Structure and sending it to Oracle Projects after inserting all the required details ( tasks, quantity, Breakdown of Budget Cost (Resources), etc..)
- Create and Maintain Financial Budget.
- Create And maintain Material Budget via Project Contracts.
- Managing Progress : Updating Progress and Deriving Physical Percent Completion.
- Creating Issues
- Training and Supporting End Users, Project Managers, Planning Engineers and Costing Engineers on the following Module.
- Transferring Costs from Inventory, Payables, Expenses, Labor, Equipment TO Projects.
- Knowledge in Projects Accounting Module: edit Project, Expenditure inquiry, Billing(Agreements).
- Basics in SETUP.