Bina Ready Mix Factory
1. Prepare, review and finalize the Financial Reports including Statement of Financial Position, Statement of Comprehensive Income and Statement of Cash Flow.
2. Responsible for Balance Sheet Reconciliation and prepare financial reports based on horizontal & vertical Analysis results for Management prompt review. 3. Applying Cost Accounting Methods to analyze Cost Center performance and submit of report to Management for decision making.
4. Responsible for preparation of Audit File, co-ordinate with Auditors for smooth completion of audit process and recording of audit adjustments.
5. Comparison of actual with budgeted result and submit variance report with commentary to Management.
6. Supervising and Controlling the Treasury side including Domestic Letter of Credit (L.C.), Bank Guarantee and Funds Movement.
7. Monitoring of Tagging, Recording, Addition, Retirement and Disposal of Fixed Assets as per Company Policy.
8. Monitor of Debtors & Creditors Ledgers Reconciliation and Bank Reconciliation on monthly basis
9. Work the internal auditors during financial and operational audits.
10.Prepare ZAKAH declaration.