To obtain an Information Technology management position, where I can effectively utilize my expertise in Web application projects management.
- Date of Birth: 8 December 1980
- Nationality: Jordanian
- Have a valid transferable Iqama
- Have a valid Driving License
- Marital Status: Married
- 10 years’ experience in the fields of Projects Management, Systems Analyst, Systems Development and Systems Implementation (SharePoint, ERP, Websites, Real Estate, Engineering, Catering and Medical Application).
- Deep knowledge on requirements, planning and implementation of computer application including ERP and SharePoint.
- Good knowledge on data networking.
- Ability to responsibility endurance
- Ability to give exactly estimation time for project development
- Customer focus and strong technicality
- Ability to deal with stress
- Pleasant personality and ability to build relationships
Vb.net, ASP.net (2003, 2005, 2010 and 2013)
SharePoint 2010 and 2013
Visual Basic 6
SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008 and 2012)
Crystal Report (8.5, 2008 Developer)
Microsoft Project (Professional and Server)
C, C++, Assembly Language.
Microsoft Windows Networking (installation and maintenance)
Windows (98, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, Vista, Win7 and Win 8)
Ms Office (Word, Power Point, Access and Excel)
Computer Maintenance (Software, Hardware)
Web Designing (Dream weaver, HTML, Flash MX. and Image Staylar)
ISA 2004 and Exchange Server 2003
Apr 2014 - Apr 2014
SharePoint 2013 Core Development
Mar 2012 - Mar 2012
Feb 2012 - Feb 2012
SharePoint 2010 Backup, Recovery and Availability
Jul 2010 - Jul 2010
TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance
Feb 2010 - Feb 2010
Crystal Report 2008
Nov 2009 - Nov 2009
Jul 2006 - Jul 2006
ACCPAC ERP 500
Fakhroo Information Systems
Mar 2006 - Mar 2006
ISA 2004 , Exchange 2003 (Implementing, Managing) and Exchange Troubleshooting
Jun 2003 - Jun 2003
PL/SQL and Form 9i
Oracle university, Palco
Sep 1998 - Jan 2003
Bachelor Degree, Computer Science
Al Isra University
Jul 2010 - Jul 2010
Microsoft Certified in SQL Server 2008
Arabic (Native) and English (Expert)
Dec 2011 - Present
Web Applications Leader
AlMajdouie Group (around 5000 employees) specialized in Logistics, Food Industry, Automotive, Real Estate, Investment and Manufacturing.
- Managing AlMajdouie Websites Domains and Hosting (8 Websites)
- Project Manager for implementing internal portal based on SharePoint 2013, MS SQL Database for Group, Departments and Sectors.
- Project Manager for developing and implementing Website for Travel Agency Sector based on ASP.Net, MS SQL Database and Sitefinity CMS.
- Project Manager for developing and implementing Website for Real Estate Sector based on ASP.Net, MS SQL Database and Sitefinity CMS.
- Project Manager for developing and implementing Website for Logistics Sector based on ASP.Net, MS SQL Database and Sitefinity CMS.
- Team Leader for developing and implementing several internal Web application (Training, Board of Directors, Real Estate, Surveys, etc…) on ASP.Net 2013 and MS SQL Database.
May 2007 - May 2011
Senior Systems Analyst
AL Mojil Group
Mohammad Al Mojil Group (around 23000 employees) One of the biggest 10 groups in Saudi Arabia specialized in construction projects, within the oil, gas and petrochemical industry.
- Designed and Developed the following:-
- Medical System on ASP .Net 2010 integrated with SAP–HCM Module to retrieve the employee HR data
- Helpdesk Intranet System on ASP.Net 2010, SQL Database, and Crystal Reports 2008
- Several SAP-HCM Reports such as Employee Identification, Employee Bank Details, Employee Certificates and all the Arabic government reports which reading the information from SAP-HCM.
- SharePoint 2010 Portal integrated with SAP–HCM Module to retrieve the employee details like Profile, Absences, Attendance, etc..
- HR and Payroll Integration system on VB, Oracle 10g Database.
- Timesheet System on VB6, Oracle 10g Database, and CR 8.5.
- HR System on Oracle 10g.
- Warning Letter Tracking System on VB, Oracle 10g Database, Crystal Report 8.5.
Jun 2005 - Apr 2007
Arabian Services Group
Arabian services group (around 3000 employees) is a part of XENEL Group specialized in Operation, Maintenance, Catering, Project Management Development and Design.
Project Manager for developing an in-house software built in VB6, SQL Server Database, and Crystal Reports 8.5 in the areas of Real Estate for AL Mousa complex in Riyadh.
Designed and Developed the following:-
- Intranet System on ASP.Net, SQL Database, and Crystal Reports 8.5
- Business Development System on VB6, SQL Server Database, and Crystal Reports 8.5.
- Meal Costing System on VB.Net, SQL Server Database, and Crystal Reports 8.5.
- Time Sheet System on VB6, SQL Server Database
- Facility Management System on VB.Net, SQL Database, and Crystal Reports 8.5
- Project Management System on VB.Net, SQL Database
- Property Management System on VB6, SQL Database
- Several ERP System Reports such as Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, Profit and Loss (5 Levels), Cost Center, Statement of Account, Projects Monthly wise Analysis, Accounts Monthly Analysis, Income Statement, Consolidate Reports(Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Trail Balance), Period, Budget, and Management Reports etc.
Jan 2004 - May 2005
Visual Soft is Provider Company specialized in ERP Systems, Intranet Systems, Networking, and Web Design.
Designed and Developed the following:-
- TSMS Statically Study System for Sharq ( SABIC ) on ASP.net , SQL Server Database and the Reports on Crystal Reports 8.5
- Statically Study System for Sharq (SABIC) on VB6, SQL Server DB, and Crystal Reports 8.5 for Reliability department.
- MCS Engineering Status System for Technology Center (SABIC) on VB6, SQL Server Database, and the Reports on Crystal Reports 8.5 for Materials and Corrosion department.
- Several ERP Modules, such as material control, sales, cost center, Fixed Assets, etc..
- Real Estate System on VB6, SQL Server Database, and Reports on Crystal Reports 8.5
- Cars Spare Parts System on VB6, SQL Server Database, and Reports on Crystal Reports 8.5